Course Code: IHC-BFA/7-20
The aim and objective of Basic First Aid/CPR is to train the candidates to give them knowledge about basic first aid that can be applied in the work place and learn the basic principle of saving lives before medical personnel arrives.
Course Target Audience:
All Industry Personnel
Course Duration: 1 Days (8 Hours)
· Assessment, immediate actions and the priorities within first aid
· Unconsciousness and the recovery position
· Breathing difficulties
· Failure of the circulation shock.
· Blood loss and the control of bleeding
· Recognition of internal bleeding
· Angina and heart attack
· Levels of response
· Head injury: concussion and compression
· Immersion hypothermia and cold shock
· Burns including sunburn exposure hypothermia
· Seasickness and dehydration
· Diabetic emergency
· Group discussion.
· PowerPoint Presentation
· Group Discussions
· Question and Answer Session
· Hands on Practical Training.