This course curriculum is designed for Oil and Gas Operator Representatives who are primarily responsible for the oversight of coiled tubing, snubbing, wireline, and workover operational processes of well control. The curriculum identifies a body of knowledge and a set of job skills that can be used to provide well control training for Oil and Gas Operator Representative.
This course is designed for Wellsite Leaders/ Company Man, Company Representative, All Superintendents, Production/Company Engineer, General Desk Engineer/ Specialist/ SME.
The course is delivered by classroom mode of training based on IADC-approved presentation and training manual by an IADC-approved tutor.
The course is delivered over 4 days and the Assessment on 5th day at the respective Training Facilities.
1. Risk Awareness and Management
2. Organizing a Well Control Operation
3. Well Control Principles & Calculations
5. Coiled Tubing Pressure Control Equipment
6. Wireline Pressure Control Equipment
1. Snubbing Pressure Control Equipment
4. Gas Characteristics and Behaviour
5. Completion and Workover Fluids
6. General Overview of Surface and Subsurface Wellbore Equipment
1. Coiled Tubing Operational Considerations
2. Well Kill in Preparation of Well Intervention
5. Well Control Drills
1. Government, Industry and Company Rules, Orders and Policies
2. Ancillary Considerations
3. Mock test
Day 5: EXAMINATION
Course Certification: On the successful completion of the courses, participants will be awarded an IADC certificate featuring the candidate's name, courses title and the course completion date.